Tuesday, 3 June 2008

I got my brows plucked today. But not at Coslab. Some different place. It cost the same and it sucks. My brows look damn short now and she didn't give me an arch. ): But the lady was nice though, she let me try out the diamond peel facial thing for free! But only on a small portion of my face.
Training today was fun. Seeing all the juniors coming for training somehow made my day. Each and every single of of them contributed in the fun and laughter. Although u guys don't know that I have a blog, I'll still say thanks here(:
To the yr 1s who made it to the team, Congrats. For those that didn't, don't worry. Its not that you're not good. we just have limited slots. Don't judge whether those who got into the team are better then those do not.
And Keith, I'm sorry for putting up that post. Sorry for causing all the trouble. I'm glad everything is fine now and I know things will only get better from now on (: I <3>
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D